- Global Energy Infrastructure
Manish Bhargava is the Founder and Director of DWC Innovations. He has 19 yr of experience in process optimization solutions and distillation techniques used in refineries and chemical plants. Prior to DWCI, he led the advanced separation group at GTC Technology (Houston) and worked at KBR as a Principal Technical Professional. Mr. Bhargava’s primary area of interest is distillation. He played a pivotal role in the technological development and commercialization of DWCs, and has personally helped commercialize more than 25 units. His innovative ideas and refinery solutions have been well received through articles and seminars in chemical engineering journals and conferences. He has written several publications and holds several patents on DWC technology. Mr. Bhargava earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology, and a BS degree in chemical engineering from Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) in Jaipur, India. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The increasing demand for more efficient and low-emissions fuels due to stringent environmental policies and growing environmental awareness is leading refiners to find options to enhance the research octane number (RON) of the final product.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group