- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sharma, A. P.
Anju Patil Sharma is the Head of India Operations for DWC Innovations. She has 17 yr of experience in process design and simulation. She started her career as a process engineer at DSCL in India, where she was actively involved in plant operations and process optimization. Her main areas of interest include distillation, refinery processes and energy conservation. She is also interested in new refinery technologies for energy optimization, including DWC. She earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) in Jaipur, India. Ms. Sharma can be reached at email@example.com.
The increasing demand for more efficient and low-emissions fuels due to stringent environmental policies and growing environmental awareness is leading refiners to find options to enhance the research octane number (RON) of the final product.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group