- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mahra, R. K.
R. K. Mahra is the Manager of the Fired Equipment Department for Engineers India Ltd. in New Delhi, India. He has 10 yr of experience in the design and execution of furnaces. He earned a degree in mechanical engineering from the National Institute of Technology–Bhopal, India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas / Safety / Asia/Pacific
We should learn from our own mistakes and experiences, but it is wiser to keep track of and learn from all past mistakes and experiences, including those made by others.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- U.S. ethanol industry needs carbon capture to feed aviation fuel market 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group