- Global Energy Infrastructure
R. Patel is the General Manager of the Fired Equipment Department for Engineers India Ltd. in New Delhi, India. He has 23 yr of experience in the design, execution and revamping of furnaces. Mr. Patel earned a degree in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology–Roorkee, India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas / Safety / Asia/Pacific
We should learn from our own mistakes and experiences, but it is wiser to keep track of and learn from all past mistakes and experiences, including those made by others.
Refineries and petrochemical plants form some of the major sections of the hydrocarbon industry and consume much of the fuel that is burned in furnaces (heaters and specialty furnaces, such as reformers and crackers) to meet process heating requirements.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group