- Global Energy Infrastructure
Fred Baars is a Senior Process Director with Fluor’s Energy and Chemicals business line. He has more than 35 yr of experience in refinery operations and processes, and in executing and managing refinery projects in all phases of execution. Mr. Baars was named a Fluor Fellow in 2005.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Hydrotreating / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Polymers / Products / Pumps / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities
Petrochemical demand will increase with gross domestic product, while the demand for motor fuels will only show modest growth and may even decline in certain regions, given environmental/legislative pressures and the introduction of battery-powered electric vehicles.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Natural Gas / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities
Petrochemical demand will increase with gross domestic product, while motor fuel demand will only show modest growth and may even decline in certain regions, given environmental/legislative pressure and the introduction of battery-powered electric vehicles.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group