- Global Energy Infrastructure
Iran's Revolutionary Guards' Navy have seized two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel.
OPEC Secretary General Haitham Al Ghais accused the International Energy Agency of vilifying the oil and gas industry, in the latest clash between the groups over climate policy.
China's oil demand growth likely to ease in H1 2024 to around 4% with resurgent consumption from the aviation and petrochemical sectors offset by weaker diesel usage.
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday struck down the Biden administration's decision to deny small refiners "hardship waivers" that exempt them from nation's biofuel mandates, in a win for the refining industry.
The retail price of regular gasoline averaged $3.29/gal across the U.S., 10% less than the same time last year.
China's gasoline exports fell 20% in October from a year earlier, as domestic road travel surged during the Golden Week holiday. Jet fuel demand increased, as well.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its allies, including Russia, are known as OPEC+ and will meet in Vienna, Austria, on Nov. 26 to discuss their joint output policy.
Russia has lifted restrictions on gasoline exports, the energy ministry said, after scrapping most restrictions on exports of diesel last month, saying there was a surplus of supply while wholesale prices had declined.
Singapore's marine fuel sales, also known as bunker sales, rose to a three-month high in October as both vessel calls and container throughput grew.
Russian fuel producers have been told by the government to prepare for the scrapping of all remaining restrictions on the export of diesel and gasoline.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
- Australia's Woodside, Santos in talks for $53-B oil-gas merger 12/8
- India’s Russian oil imports seen rising on lower prices 12/8
- Nigeria's Dangote refinery receives first crude cargo 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group