- Global Energy Infrastructure
Parveen Kalia is a Linear Programming Modeling Specialist with Fluor New Delhi. He has more than 15 yr of experience in process engineering design for petroleum refinery and chemical plants. Mr. Kalia worked for 5 yr with Reliance Industries Ltd. before joining Fluor. He earned a Bch degree in chemical engineering from Panjab University in India.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Hydrotreating / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Polymers / Products / Pumps / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities
Petrochemical demand will increase with gross domestic product, while the demand for motor fuels will only show modest growth and may even decline in certain regions, given environmental/legislative pressures and the introduction of battery-powered electric vehicles.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Natural Gas / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities
Petrochemical demand will increase with gross domestic product, while motor fuel demand will only show modest growth and may even decline in certain regions, given environmental/legislative pressure and the introduction of battery-powered electric vehicles.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group