- Global Energy Infrastructure
Srinivasa Oruganti is a Process Director with Fluor New Delhi. He has more than 28 yr of experience in process engineering. Mr. Oruganti previously worked at Uhde India Pvt. Ltd. He earned a BTech degree in chemical engineering from Andhra University and an MTech degree in industrial engineering and management (IE&M) from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in Kharagpur, India.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Aromatics / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Hydrotreating / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Polymers / Products / Pumps / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities
Petrochemical demand will increase with gross domestic product, while the demand for motor fuels will only show modest growth and may even decline in certain regions, given environmental/legislative pressures and the introduction of battery-powered electric vehicles.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Natural Gas / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities
Petrochemical demand will increase with gross domestic product, while motor fuel demand will only show modest growth and may even decline in certain regions, given environmental/legislative pressure and the introduction of battery-powered electric vehicles.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group