- Global Energy Infrastructure
Losses due to capped domestic fuel prices have not slowed the rush to invest in the Chinese refining sector, according to key findings by PFC Energy's China Downstream Monitoring Service. With price c..
Three factors will shape how companies conduct business in 2009 and the near term, according to Bill Hale, the Americas Advisory Services Oil and Gas leader of Ernst and Young LLP. He outlined the 200..
Coal-fired power plant operators can make substantial reductions in actual greenhouse gases and huge reductions in other emissions. Operating costs would be reduced while the cost of electricity and l..
Quick look: IEA forecasts Oil demand forecasts for 2008 and 2009 were trimmed by 240 thousand barrels/day (Mbpd) and 440 Mbpd, respectively, given ..
From the Western perspective, methanol (MeOH) is an important petrochemical and is used in manufacturing many vital intermediate and finished goods, according to Mark Berggren, managing director of Me..
The recently released Environmental Protection Agency's 2008 Sector Performance Report analyzes the performance of 12 sectors of the US economy—including oil and gas and chemicals manufacturing&#..
Construction of a 200 thousand barrels/day (Mbpd) refinery in Qinzhou is to be completed by the end of this year, according to PetroChina, the owner/operator. The entire refinery is expected to be fu..
Delays in liquefied natural gas (LNG) production projects in the near-term will keep the market tight for the next 15 years, according to a report from Bernstein Research. The gap between global supp..
New technology and standards acceptance can typically meet with resistance from HPI stakeholders. However, representatives from leading automation companies recently spoke of the positive impact Wire..
A serious, short- and long-term shortage of trained engineers and piping designers is testing the energy industry. As these jobs go unfilled, salaries for this type of work have doubled over the past..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group