- Global Energy Infrastructure
Oil executives and industry analysts told attendees at a major petroleum conference that the era of cheap energy is over and warned of another price spike if investment in oil production is reined in..
Global catalyst demand will be strong across all market segments as energy prices are helping support increased catalyst use as a means of improving productivity. Volume consumption is expected to in..
'No' to low-carbon fuels mandate Tesoro Refining & Marketing Co. has filed a lawsuit against the California Air Resources Board (CARB) to prevent i..
The petrochemical sector in Asia is undergoing fundamental change. According to a recent analysis from FACTS Inc., three key forces are impacting the industry's outlook: Massive expansion of Asian..
Last year, the National Petroleum Council (NPC) issued a comprehensive report, Facing the Hard Truths about Energy (see "HPImpact," September 2007, p. 27). Recently, key participants in the study ex..
The Golden Age has come and gone, and refining margins have fallen from their peaks, according to Blake Eskew, vice president at Purvin & Gertz, who presented a keynote address to NPRA's recent Q&A an..
The past 18 months have been tumultuous for natural gas markets. Gas prices were high and volatile in all regional markets, with demand continuously growing and a dramatic increase of liquefied natu..
ISA reports the release of Control Valve Primer, A User's Guide, 4th Edition by Hans D. Baumann. The guide's fourth edition is claimed to be updated and significantly enlarged by adding sections on ..
Demand from China has helped drive growth in the plastic additives industry, pushing the industry to 12.2 million metric tons in 2007. The industry as a whole was valued at $32 billion, according to..
Tracking oil's geopolitical risks As the global energy market faces new challenges, Amy Myers Jaffe, with the James A. Baker III Institute for Publ..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group