- Global Energy Infrastructure
Gil Cohen is the CEO and Co-founder of Imubit. He has led Imubit’s product development and market adoption by leading global refining and petrochemical operators. Prior to Imubit, Mr. Cohen founded and led Cigol, a leading provider of data center system-on-chip network security solutions. He has published several academic papers on ML and has more than 20 yr of experience in developing new algorithms and applying them on previously unsolved problems in various industries. Mr. Cohen earned BSc and MSc degrees in electrical engineering, as well as a BSc degree in mathematics, all cum laude, from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Israel.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Products
We have all learned that technology alone will not improve our operations.
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products
Refineries and chemical processing plants are complicated to model, control and optimize.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group