- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dour Schnittker is the VP of engineering at KP Engineering and has vast experience serving in technical and leadership roles in the downstream sector spanning 43 yr. He began his career at Placid Oil Co. in 1977 and transitioned to CB&I, where he led global project management before joining KP Engineering in 2017. Mr. Schnittker earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Texas A&M University.
Renewable diesel: this greener, cleaner fuel has taken our industry by storm.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group