- Global Energy Infrastructure
Alqallaf, D. A.
Dalala A. Alqallaf is a Senior Engineer in the Operational Planning division at KNPC’s MAA refinery. She has extensive experience in operational planning and is involved in several studies with separate roles.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Catalysts / Construction / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Management / Naphtha / Polymers / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Utilities / Middle East
The COVID-19 pandemic is regarded as one of the most exceedingly difficult challenges faced in the oil and gas industry's history.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group