- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mani Safamirzaei holds a PhD in chemical engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology. He is Head of the process engineering department at Namvaran P&T Co. (NPT) and has been working at the company since its establishment. Dr. Safamirzaei also teaches graduate and undergraduate chemical engineering courses at the science and research branch of IA University.
Selection of cooling water system for gas, petroleum and petrochemical plants located on coastline—Part 2
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Environment / Utilities
The main options for the cooling water systems of gas, petroleum and petrochemical plants located on coastlines are studied here, and alternatives are compared with the consideration of several technical and economic parameters.
Selection of cooling water system for gas, petroleum and petrochemical plants located on coastline - Part 1
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Heat Transfer / Utilities
Cooling water systems play an important role in today’s industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group