- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mani Safamirzaei holds a PhD in chemical engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology. He is Head of the process engineering department at Namvaran P&T Co. (NPT) and has been working at the company since its establishment. Dr. Safamirzaei also teaches graduate and undergraduate chemical engineering courses at the science and research branch of IA University.
Selection of cooling water system for gas, petroleum and petrochemical plants located on coastline—Part 2
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Environment / Utilities
The main options for the cooling water systems of gas, petroleum and petrochemical plants located on coastlines are studied here, and alternatives are compared with the consideration of several technical and economic parameters.
Selection of cooling water system for gas, petroleum and petrochemical plants located on coastline - Part 1
Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Heat Transfer / Utilities
Cooling water systems play an important role in today’s industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group