- Global Energy Infrastructure
Craig Harclerode is a Global Oil and Gas and HPI Industry Principal at OSIsoft, where he consults with companies on how to add value to their organizations utilizing a strategic OT real-time integration, applications and analytics infrastructure. He has been focusing on digital-enabled business transformation, addressing the dimensions of people/culture and process reengineering leveraging OSIsoft tools in the areas of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)/edge, PI AF digital twins, layers of analytics, and big data to deliver transformative business value. Mr. Harclerode’s 40-yr career has spanned engineering, operations and automation in supervisory, executive management and consultative roles at Amoco Oil, Honeywell IAC and Aspen Tech.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Utilities
From ethanol and renewable diesel to biofuels and gas-to-liquids, the world is moving toward low-carbon energy sources to mitigate climate change and boost energy security.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Information Systems / Pumps / Reactors / Treating
Many companies are modifying existing crude refineries or building grassroots renewable diesel facilities to produce drop-in, green renewable diesel from a variety of agriculturally derived triglyceride feedstocks.
There is much discussion and information about digital transformation, but many HPI companies are taking a different approach to integrating new digital technologies and to differentiate themselves from their peers, and are seeing truly transformative business results. HPI digital technology leaders reveal the following five best practices.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
- Topsoe and Standard Gas sign MoU to collaborate on UK-based renewable natural gas and methanol project 11/30
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group