- Global Energy Infrastructure
Craig Harclerode is a Global Oil and Gas and HPI Industry Principal at OSIsoft, where he consults with companies on how to add value to their organizations utilizing a strategic OT real-time integration, applications and analytics infrastructure. He has been focusing on digital-enabled business transformation, addressing the dimensions of people/culture and process reengineering leveraging OSIsoft tools in the areas of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)/edge, PI AF digital twins, layers of analytics, and big data to deliver transformative business value. Mr. Harclerode’s 40-yr career has spanned engineering, operations and automation in supervisory, executive management and consultative roles at Amoco Oil, Honeywell IAC and Aspen Tech.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Utilities
From ethanol and renewable diesel to biofuels and gas-to-liquids, the world is moving toward low-carbon energy sources to mitigate climate change and boost energy security.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Information Systems / Pumps / Reactors / Treating
Many companies are modifying existing crude refineries or building grassroots renewable diesel facilities to produce drop-in, green renewable diesel from a variety of agriculturally derived triglyceride feedstocks.
There is much discussion and information about digital transformation, but many HPI companies are taking a different approach to integrating new digital technologies and to differentiate themselves from their peers, and are seeing truly transformative business results. HPI digital technology leaders reveal the following five best practices.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group