- Global Energy Infrastructure
Russian fuel producers have been told by the government to prepare for the scrapping of all remaining restrictions on the export of diesel and gasoline.
Americas / Biofuels / Diesel / Economics / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases
Petronas and Dorna Sports today announced the usage of a new sustainable fuel for Moto2 and Moto3 on the opening day of the Petronas Grand Prix of Malaysia 2023.
French-Dutch airline AirFrance-KLM has made a $4.7 MM investment in DG Fuels' SAF production plant in the U.S. state of Louisiana, a step towards its 10% SAF incorporation target for 2030.
Americas / Biofuels / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Carbon Management / Greenhouse Gases
Shell PLC is looking to scale up SAF production in the United States, a country it sees as attractive for development of such low-emission forms of energy
Lummus Technology, a global provider of process technologies and value-driven energy solutions, and Citroniq Chemicals announced that the two companies have signed licensing and engineering agreements for green polypropylene plants in the U.S.
A fire at a rural chemical distribution plant northeast of Houston was extinguished, a county emergency services department said.
A chemical plant exploded in a huge fireball in Shepherd, Texas. Authorities issued a 'shelter-in-place' order to residents within a one-mile radius of the Sound Resource Solutions complex.
Brazil's Petrobras has for the first time processed 100% soybean oil in an industrial refining unit.
Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Crude oil / Economics / Environment / Europe / Gasoline / Diesel / Middle East / Greenhouse Gases / Natural Gas
Global fossil fuel production in 2030 is set to be more than double the levels that are deemed consistent with meeting climate goals set under the 2015 Paris climate agreement, the United Nations and researchers said.
thyssenkrupp Uhde has been engaged by Proman to realize a 2200 tpd ammonia plant in Topolo-bampo, Sinaloa, Mexico.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group