- Global Energy Infrastructure
Xiaoming Zhang is a Technical Manager at Beijing Zhongshi Aojie Petroleum Technology Co. Ltd. He has 20 yr of refining experience and specializes in plant optimization and process licensing. Mr. Zhang is responsible for the commercial production of various additives used in petroleum applications, including composite ionic liquid catalysts. He earned a BE degree in chemical engineering from the China University of Petroleum in East China.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Reactors / Asia/Pacific
In a post-pandemic economy, global governments and industry participants are increasingly committing to meeting climate action targets.
Global sentiment has been moving toward a call to develop innovative technologies that address environmental preservation and limit the use of hazardous materials.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group