- Global Energy Infrastructure
Warren Chung is the President of Well Resources Inc. He specializes in assessing commercial readiness of novel technologies, project development and process licensing. He developed the best-practice protocols for the Ionikylation technology. Mr. Chung earned a BS degree in chemical and biomedical engineering from the University of Alberta in Canada. He is a registered professional engineer in Alberta.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Catalysts / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Reactors / Asia/Pacific
In a post-pandemic economy, global governments and industry participants are increasingly committing to meeting climate action targets.
Addressing climate change and environmental issues has become a top priority in the 21st century.
Safe and sustainable alkylation: Performance and update on composite ionic liquid alkylation technology
Market and regulatory factors are pressuring refiners to adopt safe and sustainable processes for the production of clean-burning and environmentally friendly fuels.
Global sentiment has been moving toward a call to develop innovative technologies that address environmental preservation and limit the use of hazardous materials.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group