- Global Energy Infrastructure
Manish Bhargava is the Founder and Director of DWC Innovations. He has 19 yr of experience in process optimization solutions and distillation techniques used in refineries and chemical plants. Prior to DWCI, he led the advanced separation group at GTC Technology (Houston) and worked at KBR as a Principal Technical Professional. Mr. Bhargava’s primary area of interest is distillation. He played a pivotal role in the technological development and commercialization of DWCs, and has personally helped commercialize more than 25 units. His innovative ideas and refinery solutions have been well received through articles and seminars in chemical engineering journals and conferences. He has written several publications and holds several patents on DWC technology. Mr. Bhargava earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology, and a BS degree in chemical engineering from Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) in Jaipur, India. He can be reached at email@example.com.
The increasing demand for more efficient and low-emissions fuels due to stringent environmental policies and growing environmental awareness is leading refiners to find options to enhance the research octane number (RON) of the final product.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group