- Global Energy Infrastructure
R. Patel is the General Manager of the Fired Equipment Department for Engineers India Ltd. in New Delhi, India. He has 23 yr of experience in the design, execution and revamping of furnaces. Mr. Patel earned a degree in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology–Roorkee, India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Furnaces / Heat Transfer / Loss Prevention / Natural Gas / Safety / Asia/Pacific
We should learn from our own mistakes and experiences, but it is wiser to keep track of and learn from all past mistakes and experiences, including those made by others.
Refineries and petrochemical plants form some of the major sections of the hydrocarbon industry and consume much of the fuel that is burned in furnaces (heaters and specialty furnaces, such as reformers and crackers) to meet process heating requirements.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group