- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sander Groenendijk has 19 yr of experience in oil, gas and chemicals front-end engineering and detailed design and is a subject matter expert in process simulation, hydraulics and safety and relief systems. He holds an MS degree and a PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Amsterdam.
Relief calculation is one of the most discussed aspects of chemical engineering design.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Distillation / Drivers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / People / Products / Safety / Valves
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Safety / Maintenance & Reliability
The blowdown (BD) system in delayed coking units (DCUs) receives waste streams generated during the coke drum (CD) decoking process to recover valuable hydrocarbons and water. In recent DCU designs, the CD pressure relief valves (PRVs) also discharge to this system and then to the flare system via the BD PRVs.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Saudi Arabia, Russia to continue voluntary oil cuts 10/4
- Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group 10/4
- ADNOC awards more than $400-MM critical equipment contract for low-carbon LNG Project in Ruwais 10/4
- Baker Hughes announces milestone electric-LNG Award for ADNOC Ruwais LNG Export Terminal 10/4
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- AFPM Summit 2023 – Excellence and Plant Performance 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group