- Global Energy Infrastructure
Scott Lehmann is responsible for product segmentation and delivering market driven products and solutions for Petrotechnics. Mr. Lehmann joined Petrotechnics in 2010 and has more than 20 yr of senior management experience in enterprise software. Before he joined Petrotechnics, he co-founded a VC-backed enterprise storage software startup; was the EMEA Security Products Marketing Manager at Microsoft and the Director of EMEA Channel at security software vendor Sybari Software (acquired by Microsoft). Mr. Lehmann is focused on empowering organizations to achieve operational excellence through digital transformation, the IIoT and IT-OT convergence. He is regularly published in top tier industry and technology publications. Mr. Lehmann has a BA degree from Tufts University and an MA degree from Georgetown University.
Roundtable: Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Products / Rotating Equipment
Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / People / Refining / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Safety / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
Without a doubt, digitalization is the engine fueling the growing adoption of operational excellence (OE) in hazardous industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group