- Global Energy Infrastructure
Vila Forteza, M.
Marc Vila Forteza is responsible for the rotating machinery/reliability department at Repsol SA’s Petronor refinery at Muskiz, Spain. He has held this position since 2009. He holds an MSc degree in mechanical engineering and a BSc degree in naval engineering from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), in Barcelona, Spain. He has published technical articles on reliability, hydrogen compressors and lubrication management.
Drivers / Engineering & Design / Refining / Maintenance & Reliability / Valves / Sulfur / Europe / Motors
The Petronor oil refinery is located in northeastern Spain. Recently, the facility converted its last rolling element-equipped machine from liquid oil lubrication to pure (“dry-sump”) oil mist.
Gas Processing/LNG / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Compressors / Construction / Corrosion / Drivers / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Europe / Middle East / Motors / Rotating Equipment / Safety / Valves
Hydrogen (H2) is a key to efficient operation of refinery desulfurization units (DSUs). Process H2, both pure and recycled from DSUs, must be compressed to pressures up to 85 kg/cm2. Centrifugal compr..
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group