- Global Energy Infrastructure
Neste has signed a purchase agreement for solar power supply to its Porvoo refinery in Finland with the renewable energy company CPC Finland Oy.
China's oil demand growth likely to ease in H1 2024 to around 4% with resurgent consumption from the aviation and petrochemical sectors offset by weaker diesel usage.
PetroIneos is preparing to shut down its Grangemouth oil refinery in Scotland to convert it into a fuels import terminal as it faces growing international competition.
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday struck down the Biden administration's decision to deny small refiners "hardship waivers" that exempt them from nation's biofuel mandates, in a win for the refining industry.
The retail price of regular gasoline averaged $3.29/gal across the U.S., 10% less than the same time last year.
Neste is partnering with two new distributors in France to make Neste MY Renewable Diesel™ available for the first time in the market, starting in January 2024.
Asia/Pacific / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Project Management / Refining
Pertamina expects to complete the capacity upgrade at its Balikpapan refinery in April next year. The project will see the facility's production increase by 100,000 bpd to 360,000 bpd.
GS Caltex Singapore Pte Ltd sold its first cargo of biofuel-blended marine gasoil to Maersk Oil Trading in Singapore, as it seeks to expand into lower carbon fuels.
A fire was reported at Marathon Petroleum Corp's Martinez refinery in California in which one person was injured and 20 facility workers evacuated.
China's gasoline exports fell 20% in October from a year earlier, as domestic road travel surged during the Golden Week holiday. Jet fuel demand increased, as well.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group