- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd said it had restored 275,000 bpd of oil production at its joint venture unit with Total Energies after negotiating an end to industrial action by workers.
A fire at a rural chemical distribution plant northeast of Houston was extinguished, a county emergency services department said.
A chemical plant exploded in a huge fireball in Shepherd, Texas. Authorities issued a 'shelter-in-place' order to residents within a one-mile radius of the Sound Resource Solutions complex.
Brazil's Petrobras has for the first time processed 100% soybean oil in an industrial refining unit.
Nigeria's state oil firm NNPC Ltd will supply the new 650,000-bpd Dangote oil refinery with up to six cargoes of crude oil in December to be used in test runs.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Polymers / Products / Asia/Pacific / Europe
Among the challenges in the global crude oil refining industry are the price volatility of raw materials and the pressure from society to reduce environmental impacts, as well as reduced margins.
In a modern refinery setting, production processes are expected to be streamlined to maximize value from beginning to end.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Americas
Over the past few years, the carbon footprint of the transportation industry has drawn attention as an area where much can be done to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Gas Processing/LNG / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Compressors / Engineering & Design / Heat Transfer / Information Systems / Natural Gas
Many natural gas liquefaction plants with production capacities ranging from 0.5 MMtpy to 8 MMtpy use mixed refrigerants to cool and liquefy the feed.
Process Optimization / Refining / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People / Valves
Driven by stringent greenhouse gas emissions regulations and technical improvements, electric valve actuators are becoming increasingly common in applications throughout the process industry.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group