- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ozmen, S. M.
It is quite common for a project to become fully operational 4–5 years after its initial definition, during which time the prevailing market conditions are likely to have shifted.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Alcohols / Americas / Aromatics / Asia/Pacific / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Cetane / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Europe / Gasoline / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Management / Middle East / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Octane / Polymers / Reactors / Safety
High-performing enterprises draw on external expertise during all project phases, from scouting and front-end engineering and development through to operations.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group