- Global Energy Infrastructure
Houston-based e-fuel producer HIF Global and Japanese oil refiner Eneos Holdings will explore cooperating on e-fuels production and distribution, the companies said, in HIF's second such deal in the Japanese market.
Belize is developing a pilot project to convert the masses of foul-smelling sargassum seaweed swamping its pristine beaches into biofuel.
Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group
Lummus Technology, a global provider of process technologies and value-driven energy solutions, has announced an agreement with Dongyang Environment Group to deploy Lummus' advanced plastics recycling technology in South Korea.
ADNOC announced it has awarded a contract, valued at more than $400 MM, to Baker Hughes, through its Nuovo Pignone International S.R.L. legal entity, for the supply of all-electric compression systems for the liquefaction of natural gas, to be powered by clean energy, for its low-carbon LNG asset in the Al Ruwais Industrial City, Al Dhafrah, Abu Dhabi.
Americas / Economics / Engineering & Design / Gas Processing/LNG / Gas to liquids (GTL) / Natural Gas / Middle East
Baker Hughes announced it has received a letter of award by ADNOC Gas, for and on behalf of ADNOC, to provide two electric liquefaction systems (e-LNG) for the Ruwais LNG project in the United Arab Emirates.
The Biden administration proposal to hike fuel economy standards through 2032 is not feasible and could cost automakers a total of more than $14 B in fines.
Oil and gas will remain a relevant part of the energy mix until potentially 2050, Musabbeh Al Kaabi, Executive Director of Low Carbon Solutions and International Growth at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company said during an energy conference in Abu Dhabi.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Diesel / Distillation / Drivers / Economics / Engineering & Design / Management / Products / Americas
Petroleum refineries around the globe are under pressure.
Petrochemicals / Construction / Natural Gas / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
Gulf Energy Information’s Global Energy Infrastructure database is tracking nearly 1,230 active projects in the hydrocarbon processing industry.
LanzaTech Global, Inc. has collaborated with Dow to introduce a new biodegradable surfactant to the home care market.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group