- Global Energy Infrastructure
David Leavitt graduated with a mechanical engineering degree from the Naval Academy and has 15 yr of experience in the oil and gas, power, mining and water/wastewater industries. He is currently a Business Development Manager for Emerson’s Automation Solutions business.
Critical and severe service applications demand automated valves that perform reliably under punishing conditions, such as high temperatures, high cycle rates, high shutoff pressures, high velocities, very long required service lives and zero-leakage requirements.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group