- Global Energy Infrastructure
Neste has expanded its capability to supply renewable fuels to customers on the West Coast of the United States in cooperation with Vopak, a leading energy industry infrastructure provider.
Técnicas Reunidas, S.A. and Sinopec Engineering Group Co. Ltd. have signed in Beijing a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement for the joint execution of Refining, Petrochemicals, Natural Gas and Transition Projects worldwide.
Russia said it had temporarily banned gasoline and diesel exports to all but four ex-Soviet states in response to domestic shortages, a move that will disrupt global trade that has already had to adjust to Western sanctions on Russian fuel exports.
Biofuels / Carbon Management / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Europe / Greenhouse Gases
German logistics giant DHL is teaming up with energy firm HH2E and South African petrochemicals firm Sasol on the expansion of SAF production in Germany.
Worley has been selected to develop the Front-End Engineering Design for QatarEnergy LNG’s CO2 sequestration project in Ras Laffan, Qatar.
Portuguese oil company Galp said it had teamed up with Japan's Mitsui to invest $426 MM in an industrial-scale plant to produce biodiesel and biojet fuel from waste at its Sines refinery.
The Russian government has approved some changes to its fuel export ban, lifting the restrictions for fuel used as bunkering for some vessels as well as diesel with high content of sulfur.
Oil prices held steady after Russia relaxed its fuel ban, taking the edge off earlier gains on a tighter supply outlook and wariness over interest rates that could curb demand.
Chancellor Olaf Scholz set out Germany's ambitions to become a strategic production center for sustainable jet fuel and to lure investment to build on its importance as one of aerospace group Airbus' manufacturing centers.
ORLEN and Yokogawa Europe announce they have joined forces to initiate industrial-scale production of carbon neutral SAF.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Discovering Honeywell's pathways to sustainability: Highlights from Global Sustainability Week 9/27
- bp's Peacock Project secures exclusive power deal with ExxonMobil-SABIC JV for sustainable materials production 9/27
- Shipping industry lacks clarity on future clean fuels on path towards decarbonization 9/27
- Neste expands its renewable fuels supply capabilities in Southern California (U.S.) 9/27
- Técnicas Reunidas and Sinopec Engineering Group sign a Strategic Alliance Cooperation Agreement 9/27
- How serious is Russia's fuel export ban and who will be hit? 9/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group