- Global Energy Infrastructure
Vietnam's largest oil refinery will restart some of its units from Oct 7-9 after it was shut down late last month for maintenance.
Singapore's middle distillates inventories remained above 9 million barrels, official data showed, as net gasoil exports slipped for the second straight week, and jet fuel/kerosene net exports also fell.
Indian chemicals maker Epigral will keep diversifying its business and expects the share of revenue from new products to expand significantly this year.
India's state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corp wants to eventually receive a share of crude from a Russian project it partly owns but is willing to wait because Russian oil is hard to ship right now.
China's fuel oil imports retreated for a second consecutive month in August, data from the General Administration of Customs showed.
Russia maintained its spot as China's top crude oil supplier in August, Chinese government data showed, even as discounts on Russian crude continued to narrow and Moscow cut exports.
Azerbaijan is trying to take back control of Nagorno-Karabakh, a breakaway territory controlled by ethnic Armenians, in the latest escalation of a decades-old conflict.
Russia's United Oil and Gas-Chemical Co. and China's Xuan Yuan Industrial Development have agreed to jointly invest $686 MM in construction of a transshipment oil complex in Russia's far east.
Pakistan announced a record rise in petrol and diesel prices, the second big increase in two weeks for the South Asian nation that is already struggling with high inflation.
China's diesel exports in August surged from a year earlier and have nearly tripled so far in 2023 compared to the same time a year ago, data showed, as refiners take advantage of strong regional refining margins to ship fuel overseas.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group