About Hydrocarbon Processing
Since 1922, management and technical professionals from petroleum refining, gas processing, petrochemical/chemical and engineer/constructor companies throughout the world have turned to Hydrocarbon Processing for high quality technical and operating information. Through its monthly magazine, website and e-newsletters, Hydrocarbon Processing covers technological advances, processes and optimization developments from throughout the global Hydrocarbon Processing Industry (HPI). Hydrocarbon Processing editors and writers provide real-world case studies and practical information that readers can use to improve their companies’ operations and their own professional job skills.
Hydrocarbon Processing is a part of Gulf Publishing Company.
2 Greenway Plaza Suite 1020
Houston, TX 77019
+1 (713) 529-4301
Circulation@gulfpub.com or +1 (713)-520-4440
Visit our Help Center for additional site information.
Visit the Advertising section for advertising opportunities.
Meet the Staff
President and CEO
• Over 22 years of experience in business-to-business media and events
• Previously was Vice President of PennWell's Offshore Group
• Held executive positions at Reed Business Information and Penton Media
• A graduate of the University of Texas
• Over 20 years of experience in business-to-business media
• Previously was Regional Director for Gulf Publishing Company based in France
• BS degree in Business Administration (Finance and Marketing) and graduate studies in Finance, University of California at Berkeley
• Areas of responsibility: all content in Hydrocarbon Processing magazine, HydrocarbonProcessing.com, the Hydrocarbon Processing Construction Boxscore Database and the HPI Market Data book
• Previously was Director of Gulf Publishing Company's Data Division and managed all data content and sales, including corporate access programs to Hydrocarbon Processing and World Oil, the Construction Boxscore Database and upstream/downstream industry data reports
• BS degree in journalism, Texas A&M University
• Areas of responsibility: natural gas processing, LNG, GTL, NGL
• Previously worked as Managing Editor at Hydrocarbon Publishing Company
• MA degree in English and Publishing, Rosemont College; BA degrees in English and anthropology, Webster University
• Areas of responsibility: print and web editorial, 'show daily' newspapers for industry conferences, coverage of natural gas and LNG, gas processing
• Previously worked as managing editor at Diesel & Gas Turbine Publications
• BS in Journalism/Public Relations, minor in Technical Writing, Eastern Washington University
• Areas of responsibility: All daily HydrocarbonProcessing.com, Gas Processing news content, e-Newsletter program, HPInformer Blog, HP polls, social media
• Previously worked as assistant editorial production manager at Gulf Publishing Company
• BA in Communication, University of Houston-Clear Lake, Houston
• Areas of responsibility: Technical editor for Hydrocarbon Processing, article acceptance, professional society liason
• More than 40 years of global process industry experience in refining, petrochemical, GTL, oil and gas processing
• Prior roles in plant operations as process and HSE lead in EPC projects, teaching chemical engineering design
• BE (Hons) degree in chemical and materials engineering, the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Heinz P. Bloch
• Areas of responsibility: Hydrocarbon Processing Reliability column, maintenance and reliability coverage
• More than 52 years of HPI experience and registered professional engineer
• Holds seven US patents; authored over 540 technical papers and 18 books
• For 25 years, was an Exxon Chemical Co. machinery specialist
• BS and MS degrees in mechanical engineering