- Global Energy Infrastructure
Suares, D. A. G.
David A.G. Suares is a process engineer with 29 yr of experience. He earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India. He started his career at Engineers India Limited and later worked for Bechtel (India) Pvt. Ltd. and Fluor Daniel (India) Pvt. Ltd. In the past, he has worked on a variety of flare and relief system projects and has authored several articles based on the same. He is now functioning in the capacity of a freelance consultant in India.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Natural Gas / Safety / Sulfur / Valves
The flaring of gases released from normal process vents and safety valve discharges following an overpressure scenario is widely practiced in refineries, petrochemical and chemical plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group