- Global Energy Infrastructure
Sidhpuria, K. B.
Kalpesh Sidhpuria is Lead Research Scientist in the department of Chemical Synthesis and Catalysis Research and Development at Reliance Industries Ltd. He received his PhD in chemistry from VNSGU/CSMCRI and was a FCT Post-Doctoral Fellow at CICECO, University of Aveiro, Portugal. He has 19 yr of extensive research experience in adsorption, heterogeneous catalyst, metal oxides and zeolite catalysis, and new product development. Dr. Sidhpuria also has experience in design, development, scale-up and commercialization of adsorbents, catalysts and processes. He has developed/scaled-up and commercialized different adsorbents (molecular sieves, alumina, silica gel-based) and adsorptive processes in various plants. Dr. Kalpesh has published 19 research articles in peer-reviewed journals, two book chapters, and has been granted 15 patents.
Aromatics—specifically, benzene, toluene and xylenes (BTX)—are the basic building blocks for most petrochemical derivatives and commodities chemicals.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group