Honeywell kicks off largest industrial customer gathering with a focus on digital transformation
SAN ANTONIO, Texas, – Emerging Connected Plant technologies were the highlight when Honeywell kicked off
The ability of Honeywell Connected Plant’s offerings to deliver higher levels of safety, reliability, efficiency
Throughout the conference, Honeywell will showcase how turning data into actionable insight requires more than just upgrading technology; it requires a system for capturing, retaining and sharing knowledge that allows both the plant and its workers to perform at their best every day. Honeywell Connected Plant enables this through proven industry solutions based on decades of domain knowledge and controls experience.
“Digital transformation has to be about more than just moving data into the cloud,” said John Rudolph, president of Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS). “It ultimately has to be about the outcomes, including driving increased productivity and savings for our customers while allowing them to increase knowledge capture, knowledge sharing and knowledge retention among their employees.”
Rudolph was named
HUG attendees will be able to see and experience the Company’s ongoing transformation into a software-industrial provider. As part of this transformation, several technologies that have been launched in 2018 will be displayed and demoed in the Knowledge Center, including:
- Thermal IQ – Enables maintenance engineers and plant managers to more effectively monitor and manage their thermal process equipment, minimizing unplanned downtime and maximizing uptime.
- Uniformance Cloud Historian – This software-as-a-service cloud hosting solution for enterprise-wide data capture, visualization and analysis
helpscustomers improve asset availability, optimize processes and increase plant uptime.
- Asset Performance Management – Integrates asset and process data for actionable insights to improve asset performance and plant profitability.
- Immersive Competency – This cloud-based simulation offering uses a combination of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) to train plant personnel on critical industrial work activities, empowering them to directly improve plant performance, uptime, reliability
- Personal Gas Safety – This solution integrates with Honeywell’s leading plant control system to protect workers and speed emergency response in case of hazardous leaks or worker injury.
- Intelligent Wearables – This hands-free, wearable technology allows industrial workers to more safely, reliably and efficiently accomplish their tasks in the plant or the field. It uses a head-mounted visual display that responds to voice and brings live data, documents, work procedures, as well as health and safety information into view and can connect field workers with remote experts in real time.
- Experion® Batch - Combines Experion distributed control, batch automation, and new visualization technology for improved efficiency, quality
- Measurement IQ for Gas - Provides measurement under control by transforming metering operations with 24/7 real-time condition-based monitoring.