- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pramod Dixit works as a consultant at Baroda India. He spent 20 yr at Engineers India Ltd. as a trays and tower internals specialist, and another 20 yr in EPC companies Larsen and Toubro and Essar Offshore in different senior positions. He provides training to operating company inspection and maintenance engineers in related fields and advisory services in the troubleshooting of engineering issues. Mr. Dixit holds a B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering from IIT Roorkee India.
Job requirements and scope are well defined in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts because they are designed and engineered from scratch.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Spain, IEA back Dutch call to phase out fossil fuel subsidies 10/2
- India increases windfall tax on petroleum crude, reduces tax on aviation turbine fuel and diesel 10/2
- Automakers say they face $14 B in fines from Biden's 'unfeasible' fuel rules 10/2
- Cnergyico imports Pakistan's first private-sector Russian crude cargo 10/2
- Singapore Exchange launches its first ammonia futures contracts 10/2
- ADNOC top exec says oil and gas could remain relevant until 2050 10/2
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group