- Global Energy Infrastructure
Morgan Allen is Senior Principal Technologist for GRACE Refining Technologies, Middle East, a Fellow of the Institute of Chemical Engineers FIChemE, and holds a BSc degree in chemical engineering. Allen has more than 30 yr of experience in refining, spent predominately at the Murco Refinery in Milford Haven where his roles included Cracking and Olefins Manager and Senior Process Engineer positions. He has operations and engineering experience in FCC, vacuum distillation, HF alkylation, hydrotreating, reforming, isomerization, distillation, utilities and oil movements. He has been involved in many FCC revamps, commissioning and troubleshooting throughout his career. Allen joined Grace in 2017 after completing an assignment with Amec Foster Wheeler as Commissioning Manager in Kuwait.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group