- Global Energy Infrastructure
Graeme Macaulay is a Technical Service and Sales Manager for GRACE Refining Technologies, Middle East. He has more than 11 yr of refining experience in various roles, predominantly technical support and optimization of FCCUs, hydroprocessing and refinery-wide energy efficiency at Grangemouth Refinery in Scotland. Based in Dubai, UAE, MacAulay provides technical support and account management services to refiners in the region. He holds an MS degree in chemical engineering from Strathclyde University in Glasgow and is a chartered member of the IChemE.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group