- Global Energy Infrastructure
George Hoekstra is President of Hoekstra Trading LLC, which conducts multi-client research projects on topics with high profit impacts in the refining business, including pilot plant testing, field testing and market research. Hoekstra Trading is the only company that does multi-client independent catalyst testing programs on refining catalysts. Prior to founding Hoekstra Trading, he worked 35 yr for Amoco and bp in refinery process research and technology management. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from Purdue University, and an MBA degree from the University of Chicago.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Desulfurization / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Gasoline / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Products / Sulfur / Treating / Americas
Despite the forecasted trend of declining demand for transportation fuels, many markets still depend heavily on these crude oil derivatives to sustain economic activity.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Products / Reactors / Treating
One of the biggest challenges to the crude oil refining industry over the past decades is the development of technologies capable of reducing the environmental impact of crude oil derivatives, while also raising their performance.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group