- Global Energy Infrastructure
Francisco Fernandez is a Senior Process Engineer at OQ. He holds a BSc degree in chemical engineering and has more than 15 yr of experience in different process units, including FCCUs, DCUs, CDUs/VDUs, and others. Throughout his career, he has occupied several positions in process engineering, operations and projects. He joined OQ in 2017 and presently oversees the operation of the RFCCU at the Sohar Refinery.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group