- Global Energy Infrastructure
Redha, G. H. M.
Ghadeer Hussain Mohamed Redha is a Process Engineer at OQ Downstream Refining and Petrochemical. She is a graduate from the German University of Technology and holds a BE degree in process engineering. Redha has 5 yr of experience in refining as a process engineer with experience in RFCC and delayed coker units. She joined OQ in 2017 and has been involved in revamps, troubleshooting and two turnarounds throughout her career.
The world has experienced profound changes throughout the global disruption created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group