- Global Energy Infrastructure
Baliga, M. A.
M. Ananth Baliga is a chemical engineer with more than 40 yr of experience in refinery and petrochemical plant operations and projects implementation. As Senior Vice President, Operating Management Systems (OMS) Assurance, Mr. Baliga is engaged in defining and implementing OMS and Operational Excellence (OE) programs and contributes to the digital initiatives of manufacturing operations for Reliance Industries Ltd. in Mumbai.
For safe and smooth operations of petrochemical and refining facilities, it is vital that they are continuously run within defined operating limits, ensuring high reliability of the plant and equipment and delivering per rated capacities throughout their lifecycle.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Spain, IEA back Dutch call to phase out fossil fuel subsidies 10/2
- India increases windfall tax on petroleum crude, reduces tax on aviation turbine fuel and diesel 10/2
- Automakers say they face $14 B in fines from Biden's 'unfeasible' fuel rules 10/2
- Cnergyico imports Pakistan's first private-sector Russian crude cargo 10/2
- Singapore Exchange launches its first ammonia futures contracts 10/2
- ADNOC top exec says oil and gas could remain relevant until 2050 10/2
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group