- Global Energy Infrastructure
Indonesia has allotted 13.41 million kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024, slightly more than this year's allocation.
Iran's Revolutionary Guards' Navy have seized two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel.
Seaborne diesel and gasoil exports from Russian ports rose 8.5% in November from a month earlier to about 2.8 Mmt after an export ban was lifted and production grew.
World Trade Organization's dispute settlement body has agreed to establish a panel to review countervailing duties imposed by the European Union on imports of biodiesel from Indonesia.
Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.)
Topsoe has signed licensing and engineering agreements with Santa Maria to develop a project, focusing on the production of renewable fuels from various renewable feedstocks.
OPEC Secretary General Haitham Al Ghais accused the International Energy Agency of vilifying the oil and gas industry, in the latest clash between the groups over climate policy.
China's oil demand growth likely to ease in H1 2024 to around 4% with resurgent consumption from the aviation and petrochemical sectors offset by weaker diesel usage.
Singapore's middle distillates inventories fell marginally week-on-week as net exports of both gasoil and jet fuel/kerosene grew.
PetroIneos is preparing to shut down its Grangemouth oil refinery in Scotland to convert it into a fuels import terminal as it faces growing international competition.
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday struck down the Biden administration's decision to deny small refiners "hardship waivers" that exempt them from nation's biofuel mandates, in a win for the refining industry.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
- Australia's Woodside, Santos in talks for $53-B oil-gas merger 12/8
- India’s Russian oil imports seen rising on lower prices 12/8
- Nigeria's Dangote refinery receives first crude cargo 12/8
- Details of Canada's planned regulations to limit oil and gas emissions 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group