- Global Energy Infrastructure
Delphine Bazer-Bachi is Development and Industrialization Team Manager, Industrial Operations Business Division, for Axens. She began her professional career in 2005 as a Research Engineer at IFPEN. She acquired 10 yr of R&D experience in the field of heterogeneous catalysis, with a focus on inorganic chemistry and carrier shaping applied to various topics such as hydrocracking, biodiesel, separations and reforming. In 2016, she joined Axens as a Development and Industrialization Engineer and is in charge of the development of different catalysts and their industrialization in Axens industrial sites, with a specialization in reforming catalysts and carriers (alumina synthesis, shaping and catalyst formulation). Dr. Bazer-Bachi holds an engineering degree from the École Nationale Supérieure des Industries Chimiques in Nancy (ENSIC) and a PhD (chemical engineering) from Université de Lorraine.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
- Russia declines to say how long fuel export ban will last 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group