- Global Energy Infrastructure
Le Peltier, F.
Fabienne Le Peltier is Product Development Manager, New Development and Transformation Business Division, for Axens. She began her professional career as a Research Engineer at IFPEN in the field of heterogeneous catalysis, specializing in metallic supported catalysts for hydrogenation, dehydrogenation and reforming applications. She joined the Axens Technical Service group in 2001 as Technical Advisor, and created a laboratory network to organize spent catalysts and petroleum products analysis and an analysis database to support technical service engineers in their troubleshooting activities. In 2013, Dr. le Peltier joined the New Development and Transformation Business Division, where she has also been involved in the field of new product development and has set up various characterization methods of catalysts. Dr. le Peltier holds an engineering degree from the École de Chimie de Rennes, and a PhD in petroleum science from the Université de Paris VI.
Even in the context of the energy transition—with gasoline demand expected to decline—the catalytic reforming process will continue to be a key process in refineries around the world to produce high-octane gasoline and aromatics.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
- Carbon Recycling International and Jiangsu Sailboat start up world’s most efficient CO2-to-methanol plant 10/3
- AWS launches process optimization solution for downstream and midstream operations 10/3
- ADNOC to be first company in the Middle East to receive ISCC Certification to produce SAF 10/3
- Malaysia mulls expansion of B10 biodiesel usage to industrial sector 10/3
- Russia declines to say how long fuel export ban will last 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group