- Global Energy Infrastructure
Peterson, J. R.
J. Randall Peterson is the Alkylation Technology Manager for the STRATCO® alkylation technology at DuPont Clean Technologies. His primary focus is continuous improvement of the STRATCO® alkylation process, and he assists with troubleshooting, startup assistance, plant optimization and operator training. Prior to his employment at STRATCO Inc. in 1989, Mr. Peterson spent 3 yr at Conoco working in FCC, catalytic reforming and HF alkylation. Mr. Peterson earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from the University of Kansas and an MBA degree from Rockhurst College in Kansas City, Missouri.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Construction / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Gasoline / Octane / Products / Sulfur / Treating
Alkylation is a process used to produce highly branched isoparaffins from the reaction of lighter olefins and isobutane in the presence of sulfuric acid as a catalyst.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Spain, IEA back Dutch call to phase out fossil fuel subsidies 10/2
- India increases windfall tax on petroleum crude, reduces tax on aviation turbine fuel and diesel 10/2
- Automakers say they face $14 B in fines from Biden's 'unfeasible' fuel rules 10/2
- Cnergyico imports Pakistan's first private-sector Russian crude cargo 10/2
- Singapore Exchange launches its first ammonia futures contracts 10/2
- ADNOC top exec says oil and gas could remain relevant until 2050 10/2
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group