- Global Energy Infrastructure
William Fazackerley is a Global Product Manager in Emerson’s Corrosion and Erosion business unit. He has more than 10 yr of experience in information technology (IT) and software development, and specializes in digital transformation, working closely with customers to guide the strategic direction of Emerson’s product portfolio. Fazackerley studied computing and applied information and communications technology (ICT) at Central Sussex College in the UK.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Corrosion / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Natural Gas / Products / Pumps / Reactors
The production of carbon-neutral and renewable transportation fuels is growing rapidly, driven by the need to find feedstocks beyond fossil resources. Environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives—along with accelerated consumer demand for sustainable and carbon-negative fuel products—are also driving demand.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Construction / Corrosion / Desulfurization / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Products / Sulfur / Treating
The production of carbon-neutral and renewable transportation fuels is growing rapidly, driven by the need to find feedstocks beyond fossil resources.
Maintenance & Reliability / Refining / Corrosion / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Safety
Corrosion is one of the most insidious challenges in the oil refining industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group