- Construction Boxscore
Sam Miller is responsible for product marketing at SpectraSensors, an Endress+Hauser company. He has more than 20 yr of experience in oil and gas markets and in the development of laser-based products. He is a member of the ASTM D03 standards committee and participates in numerous natural gas conferences and symposiums, including those of the American Gas Association (AGA), the ISA Analysis Division, and various international hydrocarbon measurement organizations. Mr. Miller earned a BS degree from California Polytechnic University, Pomona, and an MBA degree from the University of California, Irvine.
Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gas Processing/LNG / Process Control / Process Optimization
Disruptions of global hydrocarbon supply chains have increased the importance of liquefied natural gas (LNG), causing larger numbers of buyers and sellers to consider it for satisfying energy demand. For some, this is unfamiliar territory, requiring greater knowledge of the technologies and practices involved, as billions of dollars will be changing hands.
Consumers likely imagine natural gas as a stream of pure methane. Those who are closer to the energy industry know that methane is the major component, but there can easily be dozens of other substances making up a sizeable portion of the total volume.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group