- Construction Boxscore
Gupta, L. K.
L. K. Gupta is the Managing Director and CEO of Essar Oil Ltd. (EOL). At 20 MMtpy and a complexity of 11.8, EOL’s Vadinar refinery is the second-largest refinery in India and is one of the most complex refineries in the world. Under Mr. Gupta’s leadership, the performance of EOL has seen a quantum jump. Today, the Vadinar refinery is one of the top-earning refineries in the world, and EOL is the largest private sector fuel retail company in India. Mr. Gupta has 36 years of leadership experience in core sectors across oil and gas, utilities and steel. Before joining EOL, he was Director of finance for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., where he was recognized by CNBC as the best-performing CFO in India’s oil and gas sector. Mr. Gupta later became CEO and joint Managing Director of JSW Energy Ltd., where he managed the integrated business of power generation, transmission and trading. Mr. Gupta, a chartered accountant, holds a BCh degree in commerce from Jiwaji University in Gwalior, India.
Management commitment is an essential ingredient for building a healthy organizational safety culture. To achieve this objective, management must provide adequate resources, along with unstinted support and direction.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group